The A326 pouch has monumental versatility in one compact pouch. How many times have you said “Where did I put that thing?” referring to the one tool you always use. If you’re like us, you’ve said it on almost every project. A326 combines glorious heavy duty webbing into the precise 3”x 2”x 6” pouch, making it the perfect size for your must-have set of pliers, cutters, torpedo levels, or trusted foldable stick measure. Whether you need it on your Saratoga Vest, JourneyMESH Chest Rig, or your belt to do those quick fixes, the A326 will become your Most Versatile Pouch.
**IF YOU ARE LOOKING TO BUY TRIAL GEAR OR FACTORY SECONDS** Please note these items have been lightly used, rigorously tested, stained, or sewn incorrectly. These items can be a discontinued version or old material that is no longer in production. They DO fall under our Lifetime Warranty! There is only a limited quantity.
Features and Benefits
– AIM™ System quick attach for mounting without removing belt
– Fits up to 2” belts
– Fast, sturdy attachment gets you in and out with just what is needed
– Rugged construction to last a lifetime
– Pen/pencil slot
– Semi-rigid design holds shape while empty
– Versatile design accommodates a variety of tools; pliers, wire cutters, etc.
– Patent pending design
– Hand crafted in the USA
– Lifetime Guarantee
**TOOLS NOT INCLUDED**