The Bushranger® Max Air III Compressor has been engineered and designed with quick and easy in mind. This unit easily inflates and deflates and can also support all your air-supply needs. Simply use this compressor without the need to constantly turn it on and off. It is fantastic for use on tyres and offers not only fast inflation and ease of use, but is manufactured to the highest standards of quality and backed with a 5 year warranty. This compressor is also great for use in an on-board air system, you can simply hard-mount the compressor and fasten it to a tank, as the pressure switch is already installed.
- Flow rate: 72 LPM
- Maximum Pressure: 150 psi
- 12 volt motor and air pump
- Trigger style inflation gun with locking lever
- Built in deflator button on trigger
- Pressure Switch: On: 0 – 120 psi ( +/- 5% ) | Off: 150 psi ( +/- 5% )
- Thermal overload protection
- Back-lit Large Digital Display
- Heavy Duty power lead and 40A inline fuse for compressor protection
- 2.5m power cord and 9m flexible fiber reinforced air hose with an 11.5m reach
- Built-in on-off switch
- Removable rubber mounted base-plate disperses vibration and is removable for hard mount applications
- Hard mount kit to permanently mount compressor, dry sump allows for multiple angle mounting.
- Quality manufactured and accredited to International ISO9002 Standards and conforms to AS/NZS1044
- 3 additional nozzles
- Robust Carry/Storage bag with additional pockets for extra items.
- Accessories and spare parts available (sold separately)
Bushranger Max Air III Compressor | Evan Spence, Shane Stiffle @ Unsealed 4×4
Unsealed 4×4 Magazine is FREE to read Click here>>
The Bushranger Max Air range of air compressors have been around for what seems like forever and have gained a bit of a reputation as being just about unbreakable. The Max Air III is the newest and largest compressor in the Bushranger line-up. Sure, they aren’t the fastest air compressor around, but they were never designed to be. Rather, Bushranger designed them to be compact and lightweight, meaning they can be packed up easily into their storage bag and take up very little space in the back of your 4X4.
From previous comparison tests, we’ve found the Max Air III to run cool, and have an extremely accurate digital gauge (click here to read the comparison). In a recent trip away to the Myall Lakes in NSW, we decided to take another look at the Air Max III and put it through its paces, inflating a range of tyre sizes on the four vehicles we’d taken on the trip.