With the all new Quick Detach Technology of the Williamsburg™ Tool roll you can be more mobile and efficient than ever. With 4 Quick Detach standard size pockets paired with the same great quick roll system, you can move more effortlessly through the job.
Each pocket can be attached with the included 3 Quick Detach straps, or you can simply attach the pouch directly to the base with the built in loop panels. With an extra inch of space over the original TXL, you have even more space to organize your tools to get done whatever task is at hand. The top of the pouch has generously sized loop panels that are excellent for attaching magnetic panels.
The Williamsburg™ Tool Roll will keep your hand tools easily organized in the four spacious removable pouches and admin pouch. This new low profile system takes up less storage space and the 1000D Cordura® Nylon construction will withstand even the harshest of job sites. Keep your tools safe, secure and mobile with the new Williamsburg Standard Tool Roll.
Features and Benefits
– Four 17.5″L x 3.5″D x 2.5″W removable pockets to organize your needed tools and equipment
– Flat 14″w x 4.5″h pocket for smaller items
– 3 Quick Detach loops per pouch
– Dual satchel style carry handles
– Dual loop panels for attaching magnetic panels
– Three D rings for hanging up while working
– Back strap with side release buckle to keep TXL rolled up while traveling
– Roll up style allows tote to fit in compact spaces
– Cordura® construction won’t bang around like metal tool boxes
– Quick tool slot at top of pouch
– Rugged 1000D Cordura® construction to last a lifetime
– Hand crafted in the USA
– Lifetime Guarantee
**TOOLS NOT INCLUDED**
Williamsburg is where Washingtons forces combined with Rochambeau’s French Forces to plan and launch the siege of Yorktown. Cornwallis was held up In Yorktown cut off from resupply and reinforcements by Admiral de Grasse’s fleet blockading Chesapeake Bay. The siege was a success and resulted in the negotiations that would latter establish the Treaty of Paris.